There is nothing better and more comfortable than a wooden floor when properly treated and maintained
Saicos Hardwax Oil Properties
- For interior use on all kinds of wood floors, cork floors, table and work tops, children’s toys(EN 71)and other wood objects
- Hardwood floor is easy to maintain with a high resistance and non-slip. Can be partially repaired with no marks-no sanding.
- Colourless, satin matt, matt, high gloss or matt finish
- Ideal natural finish for hardwood and cork flooring and other interior wood surfaces
- Spot repairs need no sanding, does not leave any visible repair marks
- Water and dirt repellent, environmentally friendly and is microporous
- The timber retains its natural character even after many years of use.
- Also an ideal finish for natural furniture (especially table tops and kitchen working surfaces)
- Hardwood floor is easy to maintain with a high resistance and non-slip
- Higher coverage with 1 L covers about 14 m²with 2 coats and 23 m² with 1 coat
- Hardwax Oil Classic drying time 8 hours
- Premium Hardwax Oil dries after only 3 - 4 hours (wood) or 6 hours (cork), so 2 coats are possible in one day
- Ideal for use with Saicos Colour waxes or DuoTop Colourwax if a colour finish is desired
- If a white-limed floor is desired you can use Premium Hardwax Oil Ground coat White (3100) or Ground coat Black opaque for a darker finish (3319)
- Note: Apply on the surface, which is clean, dry, smooth and frost-free using a shorthaired roller, floor brush or flat brush very thinly to achieve the excellent coverage and quicker drying times
- VOC 2010 compliant
Choose finish from drop down menu.
- Satin Matt 3200
- Matt 3305
- Ultra Matt 3310
- High Gloss 3035