Treatex® Hardwax Oil Traditional - Clear Satin 008 New Improved Formula - 10 ltr Drum
Treatex® Hardwax Oil Traditional preserves and enhances the appearance of all types of internal wood such as flooring, worktops, stairs, furniture, and internal joinery. Treatex® Hardwax Oil Traditional is manufactured on a base of natural sustainable raw materials including: linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax. Available in clear matt, satin, gloss and in a range of colours.
- Contains no pollutants and very few solvents.
- Very durable.
- Quick drying.
- Two coats in just 3 - 6 hours.
- No sanding required between coats.
- Microporous or closed surface possible depending on application quantity.
- Recommended for those with dust allergies; dirt and dust can be removed easily.
- Easy to clean with Treatex® Floor Care.
- Easy to maintain with Treatex® Wax Polish.
- Certified safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3.
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to substances such as wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc.
- Complies with DIN 53160: Sweat and saliva proof.
- Certified for commercial use: DIN-51131, EN-13893.
- Meets with 2010 VOC emissions regulations.
These will go direct from Treatex to you via carrier, delivery will be approx 2 / 3 working days from dispatch date. Carraige will £11.50 to UK mainland only. Order as many tins as required for one delivery charge.
For other parts of UK please call or email for prices.